We don’t recommend any particular brand or type of training equipment or uniforms. Nevertheless, we’ve linked below to some of the things we find useful in our own training at home.
This is a dense pad for kicking. It is useful for solo practioners to train alone. Lean against a couch or wall to practice low kicks, or on the couch for mid-level ones.
- Safely train leg and knee strikes with ease with this 24″ tall x 17″ wide x 5.5″ thick punch shield
- Punch and kick fight shield complete with three triple reinforced riveted handles to ensure stability
- Made of durable and easy to clean synthetic leather built to uphold against hard hits in your home or commercial gym
- Protect your MMA athletes while fight training with this solid focus target big pad
- This target shield can hold up to abuse making it perfect for kickboxing and Muay Thai classes
This is is the gi we wear.
GoSports Big Paws and Padded Blocking Guards – 2 Pack, Great Defender Simulation for Martial Arts and Sports Training
Requires a partner unless you can secure a pad horizontally at shoulder/middle body level in your practice area for solo training.
- VERSATILE TOOL: Heavy-duty padded poles simulate defenders for a variety of drills across all major sports and martial arts
- OPTIMIZE TRAINING: Allows coaches to improve player technique without having to jump, lunge or bend over
- PADDED DESIGN: Made from robust padded foam with additional padding on the handles for superior grip, control and comfort during training drills; The inner high-density foam minimizes impact and the outer composite leather surface is tear proof, sweat pro
- ALL AGES & ABILITIES: Perfect training aid for athletes of various skill levels – youth, middle school, high school and college athletes