CANCELED: Goju-ryu Karate Class via Zoom
This event will kick off our live goju-ryu karate training via Zoom. It is free to Digital Dojo members and included in their membership. Adults and mature teens only.
Come Train with Us:
Meeting ID: 710 8654 8016
- Please install the Zoom app on your computer BEFORE the meeting begins.
- Give Zoom access to your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Clear your practice area.
- We’d like to see you, so turn a light on — preferably one that will light up your face when you face the camera. Please, no back-lighting without first illuminating your face.
- Warm up and stretch ahead of time. We generally do not do jumbi undo on Zoom.
- Wear comfortable clothes; a gi is not required (but we’ll probably wear one anyway).
- Class is scheduled for one hour. However, due to limitations on Zoom’s free account, once attendance hits 3 or more we’ll be limited to 40 minutes. Actual practice time will be between 30-45 minutes.
- Have water and a towel on hand — just in case.
- Please, NO EATING DURING CLASS.
- If you need to use the bathroom, please feel free. You don’t need to tell us. Just leave your camera running and we’ll know you’ll be right back.
- Get doctor’s clearance before participating when in doubt.